- Motivational and Awareness program on COVID-1924 May
- BISES EID-UL-FITR 2020 GREETINGS23 May
- RAMADAN GREETINGS 202024 Apr
- The Great Independence Day & National Day 2020- Message26 Mar
- Message from Honorable Prime Minister of Bangladesh for all students on the occasion of the Centennial Birth Anniversary of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the National Children's Day17 Mar
- Virtual Classroom 202016 Mar
- Spring fair 202007 Mar
- Health awareness program 202007 Mar
- National Mother Language Day 202022 Feb
- Speaking English Course22 Feb
JUNIOR, MIDDLE, & HIGH SCHOOL
Our objective is to provide the children with a safe, positive, and a cheerful environment. To nurture them with love, confidence, and optimism. We aim to strengthen the structural education background of our students. Junior high consists of the following standards, Kindergarten to Grade 3.
The middle school is committed to providing students with a variety of opportunities to grow academically and socially during their middle school years, in a safe and secure environment, while training for Cambridge examinations. Middle School consists of Grade 4 to Grade 8.
We offer our students with theoretical and practical training to prepare them for the board examinations. From grades 9 to 10, the students are taught the IGCSE curriculum devised by the University of Cambridge International Examinations. Students in grades 11 and 12 are taught the A-Level curriculum from Edexcel.
cAMBRIDGE AND EDEXCEL aSSOCIATION (AFFILIATIONS)
Cambridge International Examination
Ministry of Education
Subscribe us on Youtube :